Cafe2Go Century City
The franchise is owned by Akrim Jefrey Arends. The business is solely owned by Mr. Arends. The café is located within a business complex in Century city, at Spaces Building.
Our Coffee Deli Portfolio is bringing artisan coffees, teas, slushies, baked goods, light meals, meal- of-the-day and platters, soda drinks, energy bars, smoothies, energy drinks and on the go snacks.
As such we have at our disposal excellent, well trained, trustworthy, equipment and staff to carry out these.
At Cafe2go Century city our goal is to provide our customers with the best customer service experience and excellent coffee.
It is our vision to provide professionally guaranteed services at the lowest cost in the market. That’s to provide you with guaranteed services within your budget.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
Though other companies may have been rendering similar services for over decades now, we are different because of our dedication to work and service with open minds of our client’s vision and keeping in consideration the importance of professionalism.
- We personalize our services leading to an intimate relationship with our clients and seeking ways on improving our services.
- We provide guarantee for service delivery and against no hidden costs.
- We boost the corporate image of our clients through cleanliness, which is next to Godliness.
- We provide the cheapest price, regardless of the high-quality service we provide.
The company’s staff is made up of competent, time tested, dedicated and trustworthy individuals conducting the various services provided by our company.
Challenges Being Faced During COVID-19
- We had to close due to the lockdown regulations
- We cannot open currently because we are not a sit-down restaurant/café
- Some of the stock is expiring
- Employees are not receiving any income
- The café is not generating any revenues
- We do not know how long this pandemic is going to last
What Will The Donations Be Used For?
- To pay staff
- To pay site and Equipment rental
- Buy stock
- Cash flow
How does our work impact the community/give-back?
Because we currently are still relatively new we have not really had much impact on the community. However, the impact we had is creating 4 job opportunities for the youth mainly females.